How to Prepare for Your Bridal Appointment
We are so excited to bring you practical tips from your Ashley Grace Bridal Team, so you can be prepared and make the most out of your bridal experience. We want to let you know how much we care about each of you and we cannot wait to love you and help you find your dream dress so your day is as special as you are!
- Check out our website beforehand to pick out some of your favorite gowns! Get a feel for what your style preferences are.
- Determine which silhouettes you’ll feel most comfortable in.
- Read our blog on the most common Gown Fabrics we have in our store.
- Think about what kind of bride you want to be, what kind of day you want to have, and what will be best for your venue.
- Bring a group of people who will support you and cheer you on!
- Wear appropriate and comfy undergarments; we suggest a strapless bra and nude seamless underwear. Shapewear may also be helpful if you are thinking about wearing it on your big day.
- Wear something you can easily slip on and off (a dress is festive and easy!)
- Come with an open mind, ready and willing to try on different styles, fabrics, and silhouettes than you might have in mind. Our stylists love to pull different gowns for brides since wedding dresses can take on a new look once they get off the hanger! Trust the process, and be willing to try new things!
Most importantly we want you to be comfortable and know you are in a supportive, loving, and one-of-kind shop. We want to make you feel as special and beautiful as you are!
If you have any questions in preparing for your appointment, just give us a call. We are always here to help!
Click here to schedule your Bridal Appointment.
We look forward to helping you find your dream dress!