Lace Wedding Dresses
They are simply to die for! We have an abundance in our store that are all so gorgeous, each in their own way. Keyhole backs, lacey straps, and elegant lace detail that will take your breath away. Sure, lace is trending right now for the 2017 season, but it is also a timeless look that will still be beautiful years down the road. Trends will come and go, but lace will stay in our hearts forever. These are 5 beautiful lace wedding dresses to die for.
1. Lace everywhere! Woah… This beautiful Stella York, 6254, dress is such a flattering dress on every bride we’ve seen it on. This dress gives a glimpse of skin with her gorgeous keyhole back with lace over a beautiful Lustre satin lining. The sweetheart neckline and semi-cap sleeves frame your face, while the court train with scalloped lace adds an elegant appeal. Underneath the keyhole detailing, the zip up back hides under a row of beautiful pearl buttons.
2. This breath-taking Lillian West dress will be a dress your guests remember forever. With the lace edged slit, 6460 is a unique fit and flare gown. With simple spaghetti straps, there is nothing simple about this dress! The beautiful lace appliques and modified V-back are stunning on their own, but the added tiered split skirt makes this dress stand apart from all others.
3. Oh, Brenda your lace detail and cap sleeves are so sweet. This Maggie Sottero gown has layers of tulle and floral lace appliqués that evoke antique romance. We love this fit-and-flare style that features a sweetheart neckline and scalloped hem. Finished with corset closure, the back of this dress is just as sweet as the front. And did I mention that her cap sleeves are detachable?! Two variations of one gorgeous dress.
4. MUAH!! Have you ever seen a kissing keyhole? Well, Stella York has stunned us with 6343. This scalloped lace dress brings the drama! The A-line silhouette is complemented by soft sequin sparkle and floral patterned lace. If it couldn’t be any more gorgeous, its scalloped back is accented by delicate pearl buttons, creating a truly unique style. Completed with an elegant train finished by a wide lace trim that features an extraordinary cut-out that brings attention to the dramatic lace. Can we say SHOW STOPPER?!
5. Hello Yvonne! Your lace jacket is so beautiful! Rebecca Ingram has done it again, surprising us with another classic look that can be worn two ways. This adorable lace jacket with three-quarter sleeves and bateau neckline is REMOVABLE! Yvonne can be worn as a simple lace dress or add a little drama with her jacket. Or, why not wear both on your wedding day? This enchanting A-line gown features a lovely lace bodice and sweetheart neckline. Layers of tulle part this skirt’s front, revealing a layer of Donelle crepe (which we just learned is a very popular material for this Fall 2017 season). Finished with covered buttons over zipper and inner corset closure for extra support.
We hope you enjoyed these amazing lace wedding dresses! Make sure to schedule an appointment if you would like to see them in person and try them on. We look forward to meeting you!